Did you know that if we were fully staffed with regular volunteers (serving at least 3 hours each month) it would take 300 volunteers? Right now this work is being done by 225 regular volunteers. So we still have room for you to serve!
We do a lot of different things so we need all kinds of volunteers.
- Program area volunteers: Common Cupboard: Delivery, Grocery Rescue, Pantry worker; Monday Night Pantry; Common Things Thrift Store: Clerk, donation processing; The Commonplace: Tax preparers, customer service, etc.
- Administrative area volunteers: Receptionist, office assistant, project managers, special event planners.
- Specialized talents: Finance, web design, network administrator, videographer, board members, etc
- Special Events Volunteers: Volunteers to assist with the planning and execution of our banquet, fundraisers, special distributions. Volunteers to staff food drives.
- Groups and community service volunteers: Youth groups, Boy/Girl Scouts, church groups, employee service days etc. We also have volunteer opportunities for people and students with disabilities and those needing to complete court-ordered community service hours.
Ready to get involved? Fill out a volunteer application here.
Thanks for the information!! Well, I am also looking for some talented corporate event planners for my brand new event planning firm. If anyone is interested then please contact me as soon as possible!!ReplyDelete
Nice post. I discover something more challenging on diverse blogs everyday. It will always be stimulating to read content from other writers and employ a little from their site. I’d choose to use some together with the content in this little blog regardless of whether you do not mind. Natually I’ll provide a link on the internet weblog. Appreciate your sharing. https://royalcbd.com/product/cbd-capsules-25mg/ReplyDelete